Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A man who believes in magic




“Life is beautiful, Let’s celebrate it!”


Hi, I’m Richard and welcome to my blog… and this is my two cents...

I started this blog because at this point, I want to push the reset button of my mindset about life… 

Have you ever felt like you need to change something in yourself in order to make you happy? I Do. 

Yeah, I know the concept of happiness is so abstract and intangible. I know that, because I’m the cynic that always found something annoying in other’s happiness, but at the same time I felt their emotion and started to feel the joy too…   

Okay, enough of the rambling, the point is I need to do something to keep my heart warm all the time, so one day I told this idea to my mom, and she said “why don’t you try to tell people what’s in your head sometimes”. I know this start to sound cliché, but it’s true. I’m an active speaker of my opinions, if it related to something rational and based on fact. In the other side if it connected to personal and emotional matters, I usually keep my opinion to myself and plaster a poker face.

So, this blog created for the purpose of keeping an honest opinion about everything… especially the things that you can’t explain but feel so close to your heart…. That also served as the reason this blog named “This ‘it’ Factor”

Enjoy!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment