Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Happiness Project, how to become a person with positive mindset



Richard Theo

 
 Approaching the end of 2012, I start to question “what have I done this year?” and start to crosscheck last year’s resolutions. In one side, checking the list of resolutions can track my personal progress, in the other side, this activity kinda makes me blue, because of the low accomplishment rate. Well, after the “look at all the f I give” meditation, I decided to pretend that the 2012 resolutions list never happened and start a new page with 2013 list.


First thing that I want to accomplish in this New Year is “happy and positive mindset”. Actually I want to add serene, collected, graceful and coordinated, because those are the things that I aspire, but, who am I kidding here?, let’s start small because if I added those things, my resolution will fall apart faster than an asteroid hitting the ground. 

I heard that to get positive mindset, a day to day journal about positive things is mandatory, so I recently bought one although my mind telling me that this is moronic, but I need a fresh start, so, what the heck…

After that, a “look at all the F I give” attitude is needed in small dosage, to overlook the small negative stuff.. Well, this is the part I like.. XD

The last thing to share all the little things that make you happy to public, which is the reason I create this post at 2 a.m, because it have to be done..life FAST!! before I change my Mind.

After all, I decided to throw away my “grudge book” and start with this “ultra blaster lady godiva happiness project” , because what else can be more fun and memorable than a cringeworthy-happy-go-lucky-name..

I’m just kidding about the name btw..


Actually, I was inspired by the “Yajirobee” or a balancing doll. I thought if I tend to sway to the critical and negative side most of my life, this new year I’ll move my scale and become a positive person, after all I will keep my cynical attitude too balance things out, just because Nobody likes the overly positive person.

So I’ll post the things that makes me happy every now and then, but first of all… let me show you my new attitude for all the negative stuff








No comments:

Post a Comment