Friday, November 30, 2012

Feel Good Songs in my Playlist




There are good days and there are days that make you really hesitant to leave the bed, but life must go on and you gotta seize the day.. so this is my favorite playlist to help kick my ass out from the bed and become the manic happy go lucky man that I really am (well, kinda…XD)


  • Lucy and the Cloud Parade – Love Yourself (mirror mirror on the wall, don’t care who’s the fairest of them all)
  • Tim Myers – Simply Wonderful (awesome…. Nuff said…) 
  • Patti LaBelle – Over the Rainbow (miss LaBelle know how to belt the stratospheric notes to heaven)
  • S Club 7 – Bring it all Back well, the lyric is a punch full of sunshine… ahahaha…
  • Wondergirls – So Hot (a boost of vanity in the morning baby…)
  • Christina Aguilera – Vanity (oh please..... I’m vain, so what…)
  • Queen – Seaside Rendezvous (the melody makes me happy)
  • Utada Hikaru – Keep Tryin’ (this is the song about “drive”)
  • Mariah Carey – Triumphant (she sang this song like she was trying to open the gates of heaven)
  • Apollo 440 – Stop the Rock (instant mood booster)

No comments:

Post a Comment